[CAUT] Preaching to the choir; was University of Idaho Piano Tech Vacancy

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Sat May 8 10:48:49 MDT 2010

From: caut-bounces at ptg.org [mailto:caut-bounces at ptg.org] On Behalf Of Jeff Tanner
Sent: Saturday, May 08, 2010 10:38 AM
To: College and University Technicians
Subject: Re: [CAUT] Preaching to the choir; was University of Idaho Piano Tech Vacancy

Wim wrote:
Jeff

While I agree with everything you're saying, your preaching to the choir. These comments need to be shared with the university, not us.

Wim

Actually, Wim, no I'm not preaching to the choir. I'm preaching to the PTG, which is basically enabling the problem by not taking some sort of stance.
Jeff

And what sort of stance could/should PTG take?

dp

David M. Porritt, RPT
dporritt at smu.edu<mailto:dporritt at smu.edu>