[CAUT] University of Idaho Piano Tech Vacancy

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Sat May 8 12:52:28 MDT 2010

Wow! Those are real bear to rebuild...double flanges and all. Roger Gable
and I did one many years ago.. Fortunately it turned out pretty nicely.
Roger even liked it!

Best,
Paul

From:
"Jeannie Grassi" <jcgrassi at earthlink.net>
To:
<caut at ptg.org>
Date:
05/08/2010 01:31 PM
Re: [CAUT] University of Idaho Piano Tech Vacancy

I know of one old piano that was donated by an inlaw to the school last
year.  1898 Steinway Model K…..original parts.  I told her I didn’t think
they would want it, but they seemed really interested and she was
overjoyed that they took it.  I hope this isn’t what the majority of their
pianos are like.
jeannie