[CAUT] University of Idaho Piano Tech Vacancy

Jeannie Grassi jcgrassi at earthlink.net
Sat May 8 23:42:59 MDT 2010

Yes, I agree; it may be the best piano if there is a budget to restore
it....if there is someone with the skills to do what is needed.....if there
is time to dedicate to the work.....if there are enough other good
instruments to use in the meantime.....if.....

This isn't a good candidate for a school that is on a low budget.
'-]
Jeannie Grassi, RPT
Bainbridge Island, WA 98110