[CAUT] Preaching to the choir; was University of Idaho Piano Tech Vacancy

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 9 11:14:56 MDT 2010

I think a CAUT certificate of training for institutional work would be a great asset for technicians.   Couldn't technicians with an interest in University and CAUT training be offered to schools looking for a technician?  I realize this could be a problem for a qualified tech not on the list...but at least, overtime, the schools might see the CAUT certified techs were not willing to work for peanuts...maybe the possibility of a difference would creep into the minds of school administrations?

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044