[CAUT] Insurance question

DCyr141833 at aol.com DCyr141833 at aol.com
Mon May 10 06:00:20 MDT 2010

Hi Steve -
PTG makes available to us insurance for liability, as well as tools,
pianos, cargo, etc.  I highly recommend it.  I've never had to put in  a claim,
but anytime I need proof of insurance, such as you indicated, I just  call up
Potter, Leonard in Washington state and they send it right out.   I would
being in business without carrying some kind of liability  insurance, at the
very least.
You can also get an inland marine policy from your local insurance agent,
tho most will be more expensive.
Call Jerry Kiser at Potter Leonard - 425-712-3664 for more info.

Debbie  Cyr
North Bennet St. School
617-227-2357
508-202-2862 cell

In a message dated 5/10/2010 7:49:55 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,