[CAUT] CAUT Digest, Vol 19, Issue 44

Jeff Tanner tannertuner at bellsouth.net
Tue May 11 16:16:49 MDT 2010

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Paul T Williams
  No university wants to PAY for outstanding pianos or outstanding technicians, but still INSIST on outstanding instruments! So where do we go from here??  They clearly want a miracle from us day to day and performance to performance, although, frankly: we do it every day!

And the administrator needs to be constantly reminded of our abilities to perform miracles. Ya ain't going to get the big bucks if you're always the unsung hero.  You're going to get the unsung bucks.
Jeff