[CAUT] Damper pedal noise

Chris Solliday csolliday at rcn.com
Fri May 14 13:41:57 MDT 2010

I'm not sure but it lately seems to have a slightly medicinal odor. Perhaps
a wind player can shed more light. BTW the leather piece is not necessary as
long as you sand the lever flat on top. Or an under leather or felt can be
added. You just don't want that spring digging in. There are choices.
Chris Solliday