[CAUT] CAUT Endorsement Requirements Misperception - was Preaching to the...

Dennis Johnson johnsond at stolaf.edu
Fri May 14 15:03:51 MDT 2010

Is there a prototype of this written test?  I'm trying to imagine what it
would look like.
But anyway, I'll say again the only problem I see is proper wording that
absolutely includes  and involves skilled concert techs who do not and care
not to work in a CAUT setting, but who otherwise would support an advanced
endorsement.

Dennis.
_______