[CAUT] CAUT Endorsement Requirements Misperception - was Preaching to the...

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Fri May 14 15:11:52 MDT 2010

Richard (and others):

Let's not forget the schools--CSPT, Bennett St., FSU, etc. We offer a
curriculum in the 2nd year which has as its core the CAUT curriculum guidelines;
 this is fully intentional, and in response to the CAUT impulse as well as
with  the knowledge of Eric and others on the CAUT committee. Go to
_http://www.pianotechschool.com/concertprep.html_
(http://www.pianotechschool.com/concertprep.html)  to  see the general curriculum structure. If you are
interested, I'll send you the  detailed quarter by quarter syllabus. That there is
not more coordination with  established educational institutions is a
mystery.

Paul

In a message dated 5/14/2010 3:53:14 P.M. Central Daylight Time,