[CAUT] Professional Development

Ward & Probst, Inc wardprobst at wardprobst.com
Fri May 14 21:24:00 MDT 2010

Richard,

Sorry, no intent to offend, I like the idea. Perhaps certificates passed out
at the end of class would solve the sign off issue that the Passport program
had. By the way, I didn't view the Passport program as a failure in in
concept, just in execution. It's one thing to have an idea, it's a whole
other ball game to get 4,000 PTG members to go along with it, DAMHIK.
Best,
DP