[CAUT] Professional Development

Bdshull at aol.com Bdshull at aol.com
Sat May 15 11:38:06 MDT 2010

These were my wildly unsuccessful RFAs relating to piano technology
learning and study for the 2009 midyear board....FWIW   :)   It remains my belief
that the more we can do for ALL paths to RPT the  better, and these were my
first steps.  Obviously they're short on  resources ($ etc).  I should have
consulted with  Richard.....

I look forward to a master's RFA....if he is willing to  share.

Bill

Bill Shull, RPT, M.Mus.

In a message dated 5/15/2010 10:05:43 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,