[CAUT] All-Steinway; was CAUT endorsement

Daniel Schreffler invader1 at cableone.net
Tue May 18 17:30:46 MDT 2010

Dear Caut
I also agree that things are not as they were,but I also think that all those old parts and pianos have had alot of time to settle down to become what they are. All the things that could of happened have already happened. They have stablized.We are dealing with smaller trees and greener newer wood.Does that all matter? I think it does.I have had a heck of a time with some new pianos and guitars.They are not finished when we get them. I cool with me just more work ans God knows Mr Allison that alot of people wish they had work.Over and out.
Daniel Schreffler RPT
Northern Arizona University