[CAUT] CAUT endorsement

Ed Foote a440a at aol.com
Fri May 21 06:07:52 MDT 2010

 Peter writes:

Too many out there have 'A little learning"....or am I being too simplistic....?

      What I see in the trade is a big difference between the tech that has 30 years experience learning and changing, and uprgrading their skills and the tech that has the same year of experience 30 times because they are married to the idea that they learned the "best" way at the beginning and there has never been any reason to change.
      Manufacturer's regulation specs would be perfect if the instruments were perfect, but that isn't the case. So, we "interpret".  The odds are slim that one would learn so perfectly at the beginning that there was no need to question or alter techniques over the years.
Regards,

Ed Foote RPT