[CAUT] [pianotech] Hand, arm and neck pain

Stan Kroeker smkroeker at shaw.ca
Sat May 29 21:20:03 MDT 2010

Funny how over many years we've worked hard to create and enhance the
RPT credential in order to give us some credibility (hmmm ... same
root) in this business and yet some wish to be taken seriously by
making preposterous statements about other professions.  My physician
has 12 years of post-secondary secondary education and clinical
experience in medicine.  How much do you have, Wim?

Stan