[CAUT] tourqe

Daniel Schreffler invader1 at cableone.net
Sun May 30 23:04:46 MDT 2010

Dear Fred,
Thank you for the lesson on extra sensitivity. and alspo on the slight arch at that point in the break. Good stuff.  Sounds to me that being sensitive is the key here in more that one way.
Thank you all for your imput. I think it might be a good time for another subject ,like should I restring this concert grand due to 10 lbs of torque on the tuning pins. remember the piano is 13 yrs old and the strings are not bad.
Thank you
Dan