[CAUT] Nice inside-the-action-cavity camera work

Susan Kline skline at peak.org
Thu Sep 2 20:41:44 MDT 2010

  I just did Google the title. I found interviews, the home page for the
film, and a schedule of theaters all over Europe with dates (or "to be
announced") for when it would be shown.

Is it really available now? Could you give me a better hint about where
you found it, Mark? All I could get was a few clips in You Tube.

Susan