[CAUT] WNG glue and black dust

Mark S Burgett markb at pianodisc.com
Tue Sep 7 17:13:18 MDT 2010

Hi Ed,

That is an interesting point about the "J" curve.  We the Gel CA it is
possible to remove the hammers with a little heat on the glue joint and
our hammer removal pliers.  The will be available in a few weeks.

The glue we did use was "Assembly 65" made by the Franklin Glue Co. and
not PVC-E.  The PVC-E did not pass the freezing test as most glues
tested.

As earlier mentioned, it is important to always wear a good breathing
devise whenever cutting our shanks or wood.  The same goes for eye
protection.  Protect what you have.

Mark