[CAUT] sostonuto markings

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Mon Sep 13 14:13:27 MDT 2010

I've put the question forth to our co-chairs of the piano dept for
interpretation.  Hopefully, they will answer it shortly. I'm thinking of
Clair-de Lune now with that nice long bass sustaining octave singing while
one could pedal the melody instead of just pedaling right through it.
Fred, have you done this?  I tried it and one can clear it up some.

Paul