[CAUT] Lanolin

McCoy, Alan amccoy at ewu.edu
Wed Sep 15 15:05:39 MDT 2010

Like Fred I didn't measure. I used a tongue depresser and put two scoops into a baby food jar (maybe a slightly rounded Tablespoon of lanolin), added thinner and mixed it up. Lanolin doesn't want to mix, but if you keep on stirring it will gradually go into solution. Then I put that mixture in a 4 oz hypo bottle and filled to the top with more thinner. That will do a set with a bit left over. Let us know how it goes.

Alan