[CAUT] Hammer head removing tool

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Tue Sep 21 13:33:11 MDT 2010

How would one remove hammers from WNG shanks with their unforgiving glue? Will this tool work on the carbon shanks if using more friendly glue? Or will it crack and destroy the shank?

Best,
Paul

There is only one way way to find out Paul. Didn't you just install a set on WNG shanks? Tell us what you found.

Wim