[CAUT] Vladamir Feltsman

McCoy, Alan amccoy at ewu.edu
Wed Sep 22 11:24:25 MDT 2010

I've tuned for him a couple times and will do so again next month. I echo Tom's statements. I sat in the third row while he was playing Tchaikovsky 2nd. The piano did not fall apart, but I would not have been surprised about broken strings. He does not abuse pianos, but he does play with passion. I liked working with him. Very straight-forward and uncomplicated.

Alan

-- Alan McCoy, RPT
Eastern Washington University
amccoy at ewu.edu