[CAUT] Algebra follow up

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Wed Sep 22 13:25:57 MDT 2010

$31.63 is what I got.  I dont know why my brain was all a-kimbo on Monday.
 Lack of malted beverages, me thinks!

Paul

NOW: a piano thing! fancy that?!  Did anyone get my pic of the glue that
WNG sent me? Is this the same stuff y'all have been using and is said by
you to be heatable and hammer-movable?  My tests prove otherwise.  NO
MOVING ALLOWED.  Perhaps the moon and stars weren't aligned properly at
that exact minute...

Paul