[CAUT] Bösendorfer Imperial

G Cousins cousins_gerry at msn.com
Fri Sep 24 14:50:36 MDT 2010

Adding to Wim's comments
You should attempt to determine what they paid for it, work (restoration) done and run a depreciation calculation.
It may also be worth contacting other schools in the state and see if there are any needs/wants/desires for vertical transition of the equipment.
The more the data the provost office has the easier it may be to sell it.  You may also recommend (suggest) to the Dean that any and /or all monies from the sale be put in the piano (parts) servicing budget. (maybe just a wild thought)
Gerry Cousins WCU