[CAUT] harpsichord stand casters?

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Mon Sep 27 14:17:51 MDT 2010

Thanks Jim!

How does it collapse into a storagable  unit. My shop really is space
suffering.

Thanks
Paul

From:
Jim Busby <jim_busby at byu.edu>
To:
"caut at ptg.org" <caut at ptg.org>
Date:
09/27/2010 02:50 PM
Re: [CAUT] harpsichord stand casters?

Paul,

Not real pretty pics, but here’s a sample. Way different that the Janssen.
20 ton jacks (overkill)

Best,
Jim

Jim,

Could we please get a picture of this? I may see if our shop people here
could make me something like this.

Thanks
Paul

 [attachment "P9230004.JPG" deleted by Paul T Williams/Music/UNL/UNEBR]
[attachment "P9230005.JPG" deleted by Paul T Williams/Music/UNL/UNEBR]
[attachment "P9230006.JPG" deleted by Paul T Williams/Music/UNL/UNEBR]