[CAUT] steinway upright regluation problem

J H jlhservice at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 20:10:46 MDT 2010

thanks all.  good points.  i forgot to look at key leading, but, yes,
if i applied light pressure to the back of the keys the problem went
away.  just needed a little more weight to get things back to rest.
usually that's a sign of a tight keybushing or centerpin, etc.  not so
in this case!

thanks again,

jeremy