[CAUT] Yamaha Avant Grand Digital questions

Stephen E Kabat s.kabat at csuohio.edu
Wed Sep 29 07:27:33 MDT 2010

Paul,
I feel your pain! We purchased one last year (the chair's idea...) and have used it once. I put those small 3-wheeled casters on each leg- ours lives in the back of our large auditorium and there's access/egress without having to remove legs, thank god. So the casters work for us. I haven't bothered to see how it works. We used for a performance of Carmina Burana arranged for concert band, and needed the space onstage for 2 pianos and all the percussion, so it worked for that. But an upright would've saved space, too... Good luck
Steve Kabat
Cleveland State University