[CAUT] Yamaha Avant Grand Digital questions

Dennis Johnson johnsond at stolaf.edu
Wed Sep 29 07:52:03 MDT 2010

Hi Paul-

Our department seriously considered buying one of these when they first came
out mostly to save on piano moving costs, but as you point out- it doesn't
move easily enough.  It's unfortunate that should be considered your
responsibility though.  In our case the question was if students and/or
grounds crew could easily move it with their other orchestra equip, and the
answer we got back was no.

best,

Dennis Johnson
______