[CAUT] Info request

Horace Greeley hgreeley at sonic.net
Tue Feb 1 13:08:12 MST 2011

Hi, Ron, Brassard,

FYI: In recent years, I've seen #88 as long as ~52.4mm, with
proportionally longer lengths down the scale to nearly the beginning
of the first treble section.  It's been sufficiently consistent that
it looks like a manufacturing change and not merely an anomaly.

For an instrument from the late 70's, Ron's number should be closer
to what you find.

Best.

Horace