[CAUT] Vertical action replacement

Mark Dierauf pianotech at nhpianos.com
Fri Feb 4 06:47:44 MST 2011

I asked about this when I did the Tone Regulating course and was told by
Chad (now gone) in parts that it wasn't something that they usually did
but to call him if I wanted to pursue it and they'd "work something
out". They seemed eager to be helpful, but I had the impression that the
best they could offer was probably a more or less un-assembled action.
Have you tried contacting Kent Webb about this?

- Mark