[CAUT] FW: GVHS Piano EMERGENCY!!!!

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Tue Feb 8 07:36:54 MST 2011

On 2/8/2011 7:35 AM, Jim Busby wrote:
> All,
>
> I thought you'd like to see the plea for help (below) and the
> attachment. A picture is worth a thousand words. Well, maybe 20 or
> so. It's interesting what one can do with computers nowadays.
>
> Jim Busby

It's also interesting that, even with computers, people don't change. We
have a numbered drawing, the numbers corresponding to the names of the
parts, the list of names having been left off when the drawing was
clipped out - hence "bracket". I'm sort of surprised you didn't get a
phone photo of the offending key top from the front.
Ron N