[CAUT] Hailun soundboards

hullfam5 at yahoo.com hullfam5 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 11 07:15:31 MST 2011

On target. Will their  strength change rib radius and crown specs?  I will need one in a couple of months so who can make these?
Bob Hull

From: Ron Nossaman <rnossaman at cox.net>
Sender: caut-bounces at ptg.org
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 23:38:00
To: <caut at ptg.org>
Subject: Re: [CAUT] Hailun soundboards

It's unfortunate that the marketing folks chose to butcher the
description so badly, and for nearly all the wrong reasons. The
fundamental job description of marketing is to attempt to make something
sound better than it is, which I think is misplaced in this case since
the concept is already way ahead of the marketing attempt - obviously.

I suggest that the shortest path to general acceptance of these
laminated soundboards is to make them available in various sizes, at a
reasonable price (commensurate with actual build costs, and volume
capabilities), to rebuilders.

Ron N