[CAUT] NY hammers/ Hamberg (sic Hamburg) hammers

Adkins, Richard radkins at coe.edu
Fri Feb 11 12:31:31 MST 2011

I believe Pacific Piano Supply might be able to get Hamburg Hammers.
I think I saw them listed online last fall, but now I cannot find
the page again or access their catalog. Maybe they do, maybe they don't.

Any of you who have their catalog or access might check on that.

At one time APSCO used to sell them. Yes, and they came in genuine Steinway
and Son's sealed boxes, too!

Richard Adkins
Coe College