[CAUT] Bum set of NY hammers, I'm afraid

Paul Milesi, RPT paul at pmpiano.com
Sat Feb 12 10:38:14 MST 2011

Fred-

I, for one, truly appreciate your explicit descriptions and explanations, as
well as your understanding that this list has a much wider audience than the
handful of technicians who may be participating at any particular time.
Many of us are doing or learning to do what others are writing about.  And
those of us who are mostly reading are learning all the time!  Thank you.

Paul M
--
Paul Milesi
Registered Piano Technician (RPT) Member, Piano Technicians Guild
E-mail:  paul at pmpiano.com
Website:  http://www.pmpiano.com