[CAUT] Rinsing lacquer from hammers

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Mon Feb 14 18:35:51 MST 2011

Having sent those, I, as you, am not convinced that "holding water" or
other solvents expands the felt, or whether the "sidewalls" of the fibers
absorb  solvents and expand. We'd need another series of pics which are before
and after  treatment with various solvents.

Paul

In a message dated 2/14/2011 7:23:05 P.M. Central Standard Time,