[CAUT] Steinway rebuilds

Brent Fischer brent.fischer at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 17 06:04:57 MST 2011

thanks and it's too early for me to laugh this hard about thebug issues, been there too.  I'll give myself permission touse lacquer over the high quality shellac. I use our coffeegrinder to pulverize the flakes and then cook it in the gluepot, takes less than a hour to prepare.  My wife thinks the coffee tastes funny, I just say it's an organic formula.
Brent