[CAUT] Hamilton key dip

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Thu Feb 17 14:11:03 MST 2011

Is there a problem just increasing the dip?? Blow distance OK? How is key
height? etc, etc.  Hard to know with only a dip measurement.

Paul

From:
hullfam5 at yahoo.com
To:
caut at ptg.org
Date:
02/17/2011 02:54 PM
Subject:
[CAUT] Hamilton key dip

Does'nt less than .382 seem too shallow for key dip for a Baldwin Hamilton
studio?  I don't have a dip block thin enough to measure it.   Jack is not
getting out far enough  and has trouble getting back under on some.  Lost
motion is plenty.
Bob Hull.