[CAUT] Lacquered hammers

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Sat Feb 19 14:23:03 MST 2011

I'm not really interested in this type of dialogue except to say that unless
the door is open to an honest dialogue you're not likely to get one.  Nobody
said this was easy or that you don't have to take risks or choose what you
think is the lesser of two evils.  Good luck.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com