[CAUT] Encouraging news on the eonomic front-USA today

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Wed Feb 23 17:48:57 MST 2011

Yeah, me too Paul. I'll settle for the fifth wheel and an open road somewhere.

Dale S. Erwin

Sadly, I'll probably not see a raise againthis year :>(...So the vacation home in Martha's Vinyard will have towait ;>)

Paul'

[CAUT] Encouraging news on the eonomicfront-USA today

  This may be a chin upper newsfor us all. Says that the well to do clients are spending money on bigticket items again. Certainly a perspective bench mark

Dale S. Erwin
www.Erwinspiano.com

http://www.usatoday.com/money/economy/2011-02-21-1Aluxury21_CV_N.htm