[CAUT] Fw: Piano - UNL Visitor's Center

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Thu Feb 24 14:12:07 MST 2011

Hi again, folks.

How often does this crap just "appear" in your schedules? (see below) Lots
of fun with Bernadette Peter's on that Friday during all of this!  I'm not
so happy camper.

They require a grand piano delivered and tuned, etc. for the President of
the university's "thing". in two weeks.  At least it wasn't tomorrow!!
What do these people think: a Grand piano in perfect shape just "appears"
ready to play???? This grand sits in the faculty lounge and I don't see to
it often...1911 Steinway A totally rebuilt 3 years ago, but still not very
stable.....

No need to check the rest of my story....only Bernadette Peters' first
visit to NE....The Univ President rules.....Does Moving Services have time
for this?,,,, nobody knows.......hard to reach.....
At least it's no the same piano!!! :>)

What have you done in these situations?

Paul

----- Forwarded by Paul T Williams/Music/UNL/UNEBR on 02/24/2011 03:01 PM