[CAUT] beginning luck

Tim Kuipers tk8664 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 08:32:02 MST 2011

Hello everyone,

I've been receiving emails from CAUT and also Pianotech for awhile, and I'm
impressed by the wealth that there is in shared information. My name is Tim
Kuipers, and I'm looking to learn the honorable trade of CAUT technicians.
I've been in the piano rebuilding field since 2005 tuning, regulating, some
voicing, and complete action restoration under a very reputable rebuilder.
What I'm wondering is if I'm asking a legitimate question in the right
place... or not. Experienced advice for beginning work in this field, I
would greatly appreciate. Thanks