[CAUT] Upright tone openings

Mckeever, James I mckeever at uwp.edu
Sun Feb 27 12:39:10 MST 2011

Yes, I imagine these are the reasons.  Actually, I can hear mechanical noise when playing some grands, but not when I play my Rippen with the knee board removed.

But we haven’t talked about tone yet!  Tone quality has to be altered with the woods surrounding the strings absorbing some partials.  Other factors?

Jim McKeever