[CAUT] Fwd: Steinway sound

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Mon Feb 28 09:35:58 MST 2011

 Bill
 Awesome, viva la variete. This is what makes it all  so interesting and fun when & were not wasting effort defending some position.

Dale S. Erwin

I appreciate David's "fuzzy line," in the real world many lines are fuzzy, often the consequence of our best efforts to obtain clarity.

I look forward to catching up with a good number of friends - heretics, conservators, fuzzy line and not-so-fuzzy line folks at WESTPAC, where I hope to have an original condition 1866 Erard vertical on display at the Period Piano Center exhibit.  That piano will provide ammunition for every point of view.

Bill

Bill Shull, RPT, M.Mus.
President, Shull Piano Inc
Director, Period Piano Center