[CAUT] Fwd: pics of hammond glider saw

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Sun Jan 2 19:59:21 MST 2011

Each tool has its specific fortes

Dale S. Erwin
www.Erwinspiano.com

Now if you could turn it into a router table too..... Still the chop saw has instantly adjustable bevel and degree settings in both directions that make end cuts so sweet when you custom fit things and MY saw will cut a 16 inch board with the slide. It's a little more than just a chop saw. It also unclips from the stand and weighs less than the stand. I think it's lighter than my chainsaw.

Your problem is with another dedicated tool, you need another building and more dust collection and power.  ;)