[CAUT] Humidity Damage

Roger Jolly roger.j at sasktel.net
Tue Jan 4 10:15:35 MST 2011

Hi Fred,
              You need to add Industrial pollution into the mix,  40 years
ago there was a lot of coal being burnt in the major Industrial cities.
Hi Sulphur content in the atmosphere,  Sulphur combined with water,
produced a certain amount of H2SO4 in the air, this is highly corrosive.
And can explain some of the Green gremlins. There are many of those old
pianos in areas where there is little or no signs of Verdigris.
Just more New Years confusion.

Happy New Year to all.
Roger