[CAUT] scaling a Tyre harpsichord?

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Wed Jan 5 09:29:37 MST 2011

I think it's pretty close.  some of the older repair string sizes are a
bit smaller diameter.  I haven't checked the whole thing yet.

Thanks
Paul

From:
Conrad Hoffsommer <choffsommer at hotmail.com>
To:
caut <caut at ptg.org>
Date:
01/05/2011 10:15 AM
Re: [CAUT] scaling a Tyre harpsichord?

Looks pretty familiar.  Does that stringing schedule I sent bear any
resemblance to what you've found?

Conrad Hoffsommer