[CAUT] scaling a Tyre harpsichord?/Pedal Clav!!

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Wed Jan 5 14:14:23 MST 2011

Thanks, Ed.

I'll look into that option as well.  It's just a frustration for me as the
instrument is only played a few times a year,mostly for rehearsals, but
I'm still the go-to guy to make sure it works!!

At least our organ professor has given me instructions that it will be
used muchly this spring semester.  I'm all for that. At least it's getting
played.  I hate maintaining things that are rarely used! They're certainly
not museum quality instruments, for sure!  our Benn up on first floor is a
really nice one that is a joy to tune and has no probs...

Now:  Who knows much about pedal claviers??  2 upper manuals and a bass
pedal system that takes 2 people to tune??

paul