[CAUT] Humidity

Scott E. Thile scott.thile at murraystate.edu
Fri Jan 7 18:41:16 MST 2011

We have an interesting handout from on the CAUT website from the College &
University portion of the 46th Annual PTG Convention &
Technical Institute call, "Humidity Control in the Institutional Environment
Whole Building Humidity Control Systems" By Claud Kissmann, P.E.,CPE.

That can accessed here:

http://www.ptg.org/caut.php/Kissmann.htm

Very relevant to this thread.

Scott