[CAUT] Journal Article Thank You! How Fast...

Amy Porter Amy.Porter at uregina.ca
Sun Jan 9 09:31:01 MST 2011

Hi Bert,
Mine was in my mailbox when I returned from Ontario on Jan 2nd.  Typically it takes awhile for them to reach me in Regina...but they usually arrive.  Sometimes I've had to call Home Office because one hasn't arrived...and they make sure I get what I've missed.  They've been really good about that.

Amy

Amy Porter, Piano Technician
Department of Music
University of Regina
Regina, SK
Canada
(306)585-5586
>>> "Ed  Sutton"  01/07/11 3:02 PM >>>
Albert-

The Journal is mailed out by the printer.
I'll pass this on to the Home Office.

Ed Sutton
Journal Editor