[CAUT] Steinway verdigris

John Ross jrpiano at eastlink.ca
Tue Jan 11 12:13:00 MST 2011

Has anyone tried rebushing after using one of the cleaners suggested, then sealing the wood with ultra thin C/A glue?
I would think that would keep the contaminants isolated from the new bushing.
I have never ran into the problem, so haven't had a chance to try this out.
John Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia