[CAUT] Video of an amazing tool chest!

Ward & Probst, Inc wardprobst at wardprobst.com
Mon Jan 17 10:31:59 MST 2011

It was on display at the Smithsonian for the Piano 300 exhibit in 2000. Many
of those that attended the Arlington convention got a look at it then. I
recall that Mr. Studley worked as a pattern maker for Poole at the end of
his career. More info:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_O._Studley
http://www.finewoodworking.com/pages/w00088.asp

Dale Probst RPT